Elephone P7000 Flash deal at $159.99

Lenovo Lemo K3 Note HK Warehouse Discounts from 1949deal

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cubot S308 Real Review from 1949deal customer

Below is our customer's real review about Cubot S308.

As you know, there are so many sellers in China which sell Chinese smartphones. Now i have also got the other smartphone, Cubot S308, which is a also mid-range smartphone for my mother. And my mother has used it for more than a week, she thought it's very good, i also use it to play and share the experience with you. Let me thank1949deal first.





Main Feature 1: 5.0 Inch 1280 * 720 Pixel HD Screen

Cubot S308 has 5inch HD ips screen with 1280 * 720 Pixels, which show the great screen color when i watch the movies. And when i touch the back cover, it is very comfortable. I am very satisfied with the design and screen. This one has better screen resolution than Cubot S168. 



Main features 2: MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz

As for Cubot S308 CPU, it's powered by MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz, which make the smartphone run well and i also didn't find any difference between Cubot S308, and Cubot S168 in running the speed. 




Main Feature 3: 2GB Ram 16GB Rom

This one has larger storage with 2GB Ram 16GB Rom than that of Cubot S168, I am very satisfied with this features, because i am a movie lover to download many videos in the smartphone. So i don't have to buy the extra TF card. 


Main features 4: 13.0MP Back Camera 5.0MP Front Camera 

I also have tested the dual camera, this one has 13.0MP Back Camera 5.0MP Front Camera, which take nice photos in the day to memorize every beautiful moment, even at night. 



Main Features 5: 1800mAh Battery, Good GPS, Google play store and Multilanguage

The battery life is something purely subjective and has to do with the use that makes everyone on his phone. I personally use it more like a telephone with some use wifi and gps. With this use of my lasts about two clock. Clearly better than the battery of my other mobile (Inew V3) . 


Therefore, i really like this Cubot S308 smartphone, it's perfect for me not only the specs, design, price but also good deal with the seller, 1949deal. I will still support you! By the way, any question about the smartphone can contact me. I will be glad to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment