Elephone P7000 Flash deal at $159.99

Lenovo Lemo K3 Note HK Warehouse Discounts from 1949deal

Monday, April 27, 2015

Cubot x10 unboxing, hands on, antutu, camera, battery Review on 1949deal

Recently, i got a smartphone Cubot X10 from 1949deal, i guess i am the first buyer to get it. When i first received it and looked it carefully, i feel very excited and attractive by it, especially for businessman, and it will be the alternative of iphone 6 plus, therefore, i would like to share my personal review about this practical and trendy phone, cubot x10.








Display
I have checked the phone carefully, and found it is so different with other smartphone of Cubot. It only has 7.1mm slim body, the screen has occupied the whole front section. It is obvious that there are three visual button under the front screen, the side bezel is metal, which protects the phone well, meanwhile, the fourth corner seems round and smooth, giving me the best experience of touching. In terms of back cover, it looks like glass cover which can be considered as a mirror for beautification. Meanwhile, on the top left is the camera, next to the big logo of Cubot. The overall design makes me fall in love with it very quickly.



Besides, Cubot X10 has been designed as the same 5.5inc HD IPS OGS screen as Cubot S350. That means you’re going to see obvious ghosting when moving things around on the screen, including scrolling through the UI, playing games, watching movies, etc. On the bright side the display is in fact quite bright and very visible outdoors. Viewing angles are absolutely phenomenal and just about everything else I could praise a display for is wrapped up in this neat little package. It can support FHD 1080P video recording.



Hardware
A smartphone’s hardware is so important for me, because i am a game lover. Cubot X10 is powered by MTK6592M Octa Core 1.4GHz CPU, i have known that most manufacturers are committed into using MTK6752 64bit Octa core CPU, sometimes, i believe the new chipset needs to be tested and used for many customers, and time will witness if it’s good, but MTK6592 CPU is rather mature and has been tested well for many users. I claim Cubot this time still use the old and tested chipset to let customers know its stability, mtk6592m octa core phone still catches me first. It also has RAM 2GB ROM 16GB storage, i download some apps, and run them, it has run well and fast. Therefore, Octa core smartphone is more attractive and suitable for me.





IP65 Waterproof Function
This is the first trial that Cubot combines the waterproof function with a high-end smartphone. I have a little known that many Chinese manufacturers just use waterproof function with not a good performance. Cubot X10 has played this function and its performance well. A day ago, it fell into my bathroom, and dipped into the water, i am so afraid the IP65 waterproof function is fake, but it ran into this embarrassed situation, and picked it up to test it, it still worked, i can’t believe it, i guess it has verified the waterproof function worked well.


Battery Life
I am a little not satisfied with the battery life, it only has 2400mAh battery, i think it would be better have the high capacity battery, because i play games for 4 hours, the battery seems to have 40% left. So i have to charge in case of low power. But i would have try to get a backup about the battery. My advice is that don’t play phones so long, it will shorten the life span of a smartphone. Just use it properly.





Dual camera
I have to boast that the dual camera really impressed me, it has 13.0MP Back Camera, 8.0MP Front Camera, 13-megapixel sensors are common even in the cheapest of Android phones out there, but there’s a level of quality that comes with a better sensor that you’ll find here. And the front camera is rather higher than that of other phones. I used it for selfie, it provided much convenience for me. I can have nice pictures and send to my friends. China geek is really powerful.


Conclusion
Cubot X10 is the one i highly recommend which one used well. I was attracted most by the good design, fluent running speed, and IP65 waterproof function. But my advice is that hope Cubot can provide me with the backup of battery. So i can play games and use it long instead of charging in one day. If you have got it, welcome to share with me. Just stay tuned on 1949deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment